Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Movies


So this Saturday, my English 1 Honors class will be going to the movies. I see this as a great opportunity for me to bond with my class before, during, and after the movies. I really really really hope that we do NOT sit in front. I'd probably hate being at the movies and want to leave to be quite honest. I get the biggest headaches ever sitting in front of a large movie screen. Since I'm a quiet person, I'll have to settle down and get use to the loud sounds the movie theater will present to us. To talk about things I like about a movie theater would be the general experience and bonding time you get with your family or friends. I don't often go to the movie theaters because of the overpriced food (popcorn, soda, candy, etc). It is ridiculously overpriced and I hate buying things from there because I know I can go to Costco and buy 24 water bottles for $5, when at the movies you would spend $5 for a medium sized drink. But overall, I am very excited to go to this bonding event. 

Ivan the Terrible - Quit your complaining about overpriced food. You're just another peasant that is probably going to be tortured in a few days. So shut up!


No comments:

Post a Comment